How to Soak Your FeetPosted February 27 2014
Foot soaks have been enjoyed in China for thousands of years to enhance a healthy lifestyle.
Our foot tub is simple to use. Just find a comfortable spot in your home, pour the desired amount of water into the tub, begin soaking and enjoy! For best results we recommend using our specially formulated Natural Chinese Foot Soak Herbs.
- Put tub on a safe flat surface.
- Fill tub with 1/2 gallon (64 oz) of hot water.
- Steep 1 or 2 herbal bags in hot water for 3-5 minutes. Do not remove bags from the tub.
- Gradually add cold water to the tub until the water temperature reaches the desirable warmth before placing feet inside to avoid injury.
- Soak feet for 20-30 minutes.
- While soaking, rub feet together or hand massage gently. For better results, boil herbal bags separately and massage feet when dry.
Also try adding: 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 5 drops of tea tree oil or lavendar oil, baking soda, bran, or Epsom salt.
Please handle hot water and basin with caution.